Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Minnie, the Fashionista

Disney and Barney's are plugging in for "Electric Holiday" a short film highlighting the season's biggest fashion trends and celebrating some very notable figures (Linda Evangelista, Daphne Guinness, Naomi Campbell, and Lady Gaga... just to name a few).

The stylish video gives us a glimpse into Minnie Mouse's ultimate fashion fantasy as she strolls the streets of Paris, walks the Lanvin Runway, and hob-knobs with all the beautiful people. 


CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE FULL VIDEO



I think it's a really great idea, with nice execution. Although I'm not quiet sure how I feel about the super-skinny 'fashion' versions of our beloved Disney characters. I've always thought her to be a style icon, regardless of her size or silhouette.

She'll always be TOTALLY MINNIE to me :D
(click here if you don't get the reference... ah hell, click even if you do!)


No comments:

Post a Comment